Notification of Copyright Infringement
Paradigm Productions, Inc. (Paradigm) acknowledges the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others and requires our content providers to do the same.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Paradigm system or Web site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent below.
Paradigm may in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of content providers who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and made available through our web site or a web site hosted by Paradigm and, wish to notify us of an alleged infringement please contact the agent designated below and include the following information in your correspondence:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that should be removed or access to disabled and information reasonably sufficient to enable the online service provider to locate the material (usually a URL to the relevant page).
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the online service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Statement that the complaining party has “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- Statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Paradigm’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be contacted as follows:
Paradigm Productions, Inc.
1400 E. Touhy Avenue, 2nd floor
Des Plaines, IL 60018